Robert Morning Sky | The Elders Speak: Return to the Old Ways

Source: veritasradio.com, robertmorningsky.com



Synopsis
This is Robert Morning Sky's third appearance.
In his own words:
In 2003, i made my last public appearance. I chose to place all my focus on performing honorings and spending time with elders who were willing to share their wisdom. I am truly the most fortunate man i know. In these last 8+ years, i have had the honor and privilege of learning from the Semsiye elders, the most extraordinary people i have ever met.

A few years ago, i asked for permission to weave their many stories together so as to produce a much greater overview of the shaman's history of our world. It had been our intent to start to release some of these united stories this year. However, three years ago, my 'lady of fire' fell victim to cancer. She did not make it.

Frankly, i gave up. I had no desire to continue. I let everything go. I gave my works to my elder 'El Vastago'. A few months ago, he and some of the Semsiye elders asked me to resume my efforts to release the work we had been putting together. They have assured me that my grand-father and my 'lady of fire' would absolutely want me to continue. I am sure they are right.

What you will see and hear on this website has been seen and approved by my elders.

For the Semsiye elders, for my grandfather, for my 'lady of fire', for my family and for the children of the future...
Return top