A.C. Griffith (R.I.P.) on VERITAS (unreleased audio from 2009) about underground bunkers in the US

Source: veritasradio.com



Since 2009, I had the privilege of knowing A.C. Griffith: A true patriot. Griff was the first person I heard discussing chemtrails. Naturally, that caught my attention and consequently we had many long conversations that I wish I had recorded.

We lost Griff on June 12, 2012. You can still listen to our 2009 interview on our website and even a segment we did in 2010 about the BP oil spill. After we conducted our first interview in September 2009, we stayed on the phone having an offline / off the record conversation about a few topics, including underground bunkers being built under many city hall buildings around the United States. I recently found the audio and would like to share it with you for the first time. Rest in peace Griff. Your work will continue. ~Mel Fabregas
Return top